Friday 5 November 2010

Another Operation

I've had another operation, gallbladder this time. At least it is not in an embarrassing place this time. A modern keyhole surgery op as well. I am supposed to get better quicker and the anesthetics are so much better as well. I used to feel like I was a piece of silver paper being crushed and thrown out of my body but now you just drift off to sleep. Wonderful and very little after effect. I don't know if I am getting better any quicker as I am in quite a lot of pain at the moment, sitting up from lying down is the worst. Best of all it was day surgery and I was home that day.
I have no complaints about our health service I personally think we are so, so lucky to have it. The people who looked after me on my day in hospital could not have been better or kinder, Thank you to all of them in day surgery, Torbay Hospital, Devon.

No comments: