Monday 15 February 2010

The Brown Interview / Sport Relief Walk

Well here goes with my two pennyworth about the Brown interview. Unless they cut it out Brown did not cry. As if the man hadn’t the right to be emotional about the death of his baby, what hell is this world coming t? So his lip trembled, so would yours if you had such a memory. For God’s sake let our politicians be human and have some feeling, we upbraid them often enough that they lack them. I thought he seemed a moderately ordinary, normal person. I liked him personally a bit better than I did, although I don’t always go for his policies or the labour party as it stands today. But it was a good interview and I’m glad we have a good family man in Number 10. I have know worse in there.



Yesterday I walked a measured 6 miles in training for the Sport Relief run (walk for me) and today I had a sore foot where I aggravated my arthritis. So I had a rest today. Only went out to shop and got a new pair of shoes. We went to a new Coffee House in town which was very pleasant. Met someone I new some years ago and caught up on some gossip. Tomorrow got to get on with ironing and making some cards that have been asked for. I do them for charity. By the way you can sponsor me at www.mysportrelief.com/juliephilipshana should you care to.

No comments: