Tuesday 9 February 2010

Sport Relief 6 mile walk - Twitter

Getting cold again just as I want to go out. Worries me after my bad cold. I really got back to my exercises today. I have signed up to do a 6 miles walk for Sport Relief in March and that means I must train. My tread mill works in km so I worked out, with the help of Google, that means 6 mls is about 10 km. I have walked 6 miles quite a few times in the last two years – or at least since I had my last knee joint, but not all in one go, no rest. So I must train because I don’t want to be finishing at midnight. Oh, if you want to sponsor me go to www.mysportrelief.com/juliephilipshana

Got to grips a bit with Twitter yesterday and even left a message for someone I follow. Still don’t understand it too well. I am maybug74 on Twitter and Yarner on You Tube.

No comments: