Wednesday 10 February 2010

Weight Gain after Illness

Slimming World night and I had put on one and a half pounds after being ill last week and not keeping track of my food intake. Sh…..!!! I am trying to get off the last few pounds and I keep going backwards and forwards of the same ground. Bit on, take off, put it back on. I must get back to THE PLAN as they call it. It does work if you do it properly as I proved losing three & a half stone. I was size 20 and now size 12.


Had a pep talk from a woman in class tonight who had lost even more than me – which did get me off from having to admit the gain in public – she came from another group and had been one of those women who took up more than one seat on the bus and had one of those after pictures holding out a skirt she used to wear – upmty sizes to big for her. Nice woman and like me does a lot of exercising. I wish more of the members did exercise but although it is encouraged not much is talked about it.



Not thought of things past much today which is a change. Sometimes think I live in my past memories too much. I do try to be with today in as many ways as possible but as you get older yesterday comes more readily to mind than a few hours ago

No comments: