Wednesday 3 February 2010

On going Cold

Still fighting my cold this morning. Had a small improvement but still sneezing like mad.
I have a radio on all night with earphones under my pillow so only I can hear it. Its mostly on BBC 5live, BBC World Service and sometimes on BBC Radio 7. Music seems to keep me awake and talking drifts me off to sleep. Trouble is I don't always hear to the end and have to use BBC player to find out what happened.
This morning I woke up to hear them talking about the mydavidcameron.com poster you can change. That sounded like fun so I went and did mine http://twitpic.com/115e8t and put my take on it up on my Twitter. Not very clever but my memories the Tories last time were not very good. Our life went to bits under them and I certainly don't want them back.
But the fact that people can change politicians bland untrue posters is great. I hear some of the big real posters have been changed and have had to be taken down. The nastiest poster the Tories did was the evil eyed Blair - I don't know though - perhaps they got it right. Although I did admire Blair for many things he did take us to war!

No comments: